Why Choose tDF?
From the Dancers:
- I've grown up here. This place & the people I am surrounded by are my family. I wouldn't trade it for the world. – Talisa
- I've made friends that will last a lifetime & memories that I will never forget. – Daryane
- I've learned to push myself farther than I thought I ever could, all while being surrounded by a group of amazing & supportive friends that I consider my second family. – Austin
- Dance Factory is my second home & the people here are my second family. I can't imagine without my life without it. –Morgan
- The dancers are unbelievable & make you strive to be better. The teachers are inspiring & like parents to us. The studio is a home away from home that lets us express ourselves in a way not possible anywhere else. - Payton
- The teachers are great & it's so much fun. – Savannah
- I love being here because I know that anyone in the studio is always here for me & supporting me. – Alli
- I enjoy dancing at The Dance Factory because I am constantly being challenged to become a better dancer – Paige
- I feel like I have learned more here than I could possibly imagine. It's like my second home & I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. – Chloe
- I have a lot of fun here while being pushed to become a better dancer. – Grace
- I love the DF because we are one big family here. - Karlee
- I dance at DF becasue it is a place I can come to let go in a safe place. This place has been my second home for years and I cannot image being anywhere else. - Mariah
- I feel at home here and all of the people are like family. All of my classes push me and everyone here makes me feel comfortable. - Jessica
- I dance at The Dance Factory because of the amazing teachers who are always there for me and constantly push me to my fullest potential. - Jordie
- I know that when I come to The Dance Factory I can express my feeling and my friends will support me. The teachers help ups become better dancers and I don't know where I would be without all of them! - Maggie
- I trust that all of the teachers are going to give me the best training possible. I love that my friends support me in everything that I do here. - Lexi
From the Faculty:
- The Dance Factory has been nationally recognized for its achievements.
- We offer classes for 18 months through adult students.
- We offer a variety of dance styles: jazz, tap, ballet, lyrical, technique, turns & leaps & hip-hop.
- We value growth in ALL of our dancers & strive to push each individual to do their personal best. The Dance Factory offers a variety of programs for all ages.
- The faculty works to bring the latest, most current styles & choreography to our dancers.
- Dance Factory dancers have increased opportunities to improve their technique, gain valuable performing experience, increase confidence & self-esteem, work with master teachers & choreographers, showcase their talent, receive awards & scholarships, make new friends & most importantly build memories that will last a lifetime.
- We understand the importance of building relationships with & gaining the respect of our students, we never fail to let them know how much we believe in them.
- We don't just teach dance lessons - we teach life lessons.
- This place was my home growing up. These dancers are my life. I love them like my own.